TCC Worship Team: Susan Rehm, Laurie White, Robert Garwig, Erik Nilsen
Worshiping with Tuality Community of Christ (TCC)
In our God-centered worship, relationships with the Divine and with each other are formed and deepened. We explore and experience worship through varied styles of music, drama, preaching, prayer, and meditation. Community of Christ has a free-form worship tradition with few prescribed words or required actions. As God lovingly made each of us unique, we recognize that individuals relate with and worship God in different ways. We begin to experience the peace of Jesus Christ as we are being reconciled to God, to others, to ourselves, and to creation.
Worship Experiences at Tuality Community of Christ: are reflected on by members, and their blog posts are published here
All Are Called
As a church we believe that All Are Called to serve. Our worships are often a reflection of this belief with different planners, presiders, speakers, musicians, practices, and structures. We get to listen to different perspectives, ideas, and create meaning together.
Links to TCC’s worship schedule, where you can sign up to participate in ministry:
Links to worship planning resources:
- World Church Worship Resources
- TCC Planner and Presider Guidelines
- Bulletin Template
- Helpful Online Links for Worship Planning
While we occassionally add or remove dates from the worship calendar depending on the time of year (make sure to check the worship calendar), our most consistant worship time is on Sunday Mornings
- 9:30-10:30 am: Christian education classes for all ages during the public school-year (i.e. summer and holiday breaks/published on worship calendar)
- 10:40 am – 11:00 am: Family of God (a time of sharing joys and concerns)
- 11:00 am-12ish: Corporate Worship